Abbey House Medical Centre operates an ‘appointment only’ clinic.
- To obtain an appointment please complete the appointment request form below (only for non-urgent appointments).
- If you require an urgent appointment please contact our reception staff on 046 905 1500 (during opening hours) or NEDOC on 1800 777 911 (outside of hours). If you have a medical emergency call 999 or 112.
- Please ensure you know which GP you wish to attend and what day and time will suit you.
- Any further information you can provide regarding the nature of your consultation will ensure that the receptionist is able to reserve an adequate amount of time for your GP consultation.
- In the event that you are unable to attend that appointment, cancellation is required.
To request a non-urgent appointment please complete the form below. We will contact you to confirm your appointment.
NEDOC is a partnership between the General Practitioners in the North East region and the Health Service Executive.
When you ring 1800 777 911 your call will be answered by specially trained personnel who will ask for your details including, name, address, date of birth, telephone number, symptoms of illness/complaint, own GP’s name and medical card details (where applicable).
This information will be given to the doctor who will return your call and advise on the most appropriate course of action.
Information hub on our procedures and further details on accessing services at our medical centre