|GP Telephone Consultation||45|
|Blood Tests if GP Referred||25|
|Ear Syringing if GP Referred||40|
|Sexual Health Screen (Private Patients)||65|
|Sexual Health Screen (Medical Card Patients)||45|
|The Health Screening / Royal Health Screening||295|
|Driving Licence Medical||55|
|Driving Licence Medical (Medical Card Patients)||40|
|Implanon / Mirena (GP consultation 55 to be paid only & balance due paid after initial consultation with GP)||195|
Other services are available and fees can be confirmed by contacting the Practice
The GMS medical card entitles holders to a wide range of medical services from their nominated GP / surgery. These services are provided to the medical card holder free of charge and include standard consultations for treatment of illnesses and related services necessary for the treatment of a wide range of medical conditions.
Full medical card and ‘Doctor Only’ medical card holders are entitled to the same services free of charge within the surgery. There are, however, some services that are not covered under the Medical Card scheme. The most usual services requested which are not covered by the Medical Card scheme are:
- Medical Examinations or Reports for Legal Purposes
- Examinations relating to Insurance Policies
- Examinations relating to Fitness to Drive Including Eye Test
- Pre-Employment Examinations
- School Entry Examinations
- Examinations in connection with fitness to take part in sports
- Some Vaccinations (including travel vaccinations)
- Some Family Planning Services
- Cervical Smears, Blood Testing, Dressings, STI Screening, 24hr Blood pressure monitor, Audiograms & Spirometry.
GMS Medical Card patients requesting any of the above services are responsible for the relevant fees.
You can book an appointment with one of our doctors over the phone or online